You can make real dairy-free yogurt at home! Use this culture with soy milk, coconut milk, and more to make a smooth, mild yogurt that's miles better than store-bought.
Each bag contains:
- 2 packets of starter culture.
Instructions for using this culture are included.
- Cultures at 110º F using a yogurt maker or other appliance.
- This culture often requires a thickener to achieve a store-bought yogurt consistency.
- Direct-set (single-use) culture - each packet makes one batch of yogurt.
Shipping and Storage Information
- Our Vegan Yogurt Starter Culture is shipped in a barrier-sealed packet as a freeze-dried yogurt culture in a dairy carrier.
- Store in the refrigerator or freezer.
- Use by date on bag.
Vegan Yogurt Starter Culture Ingredients
- Rice maltodextrin, live active bacteria (Bifidobacterium bifidum, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus delbrueckii subsp bulgaricus, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Streptococcus thermophilus)
- This product contains no GMO ingredients.
Vegan Yogurt Starter Culture Allergen Information
- Manufactured in a facility that also produces products containing soy and dairy.
- May contain trace amounts of gluten: Barley source is used as a fermentation nutrient.
- May contain trace amounts of soy: Soybeans are used as a fermentation nutrient.
Unit UPC Code: 00814598020384